Terms of Service
This agreement is a legally binding document relating to the use of the https://ezbit.co.in website and is an agreement that the parties must abide by. By using this website, you are deemed to have read these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by all applicable laws and regulations and to be responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
ezbit.co.in assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by technical problems or any changes in crypto coins or 3rd party practices or finalization of website services or periodic maintenance work, any server errors, updates, etc.
If you do not agree to any of these terms, your use of or access to this site is prohibited. The materials on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.2. Prohibited Actions:
- It is forbidden to use more than one account in ezbit.co.in. You must immediately notify the website management of the accounts created with the error. If more than one account is used, the all accounts of user will be automatically banned by the website administration.
- The use of automatic bots and / or other unjustified means is strictly prohibited in ezbit.co.in.
- As a precaution against fraud, the use of VPN or proxy software to hide your real identity is not permitted.
- It is not allowed to use scripts, extensions or other programs that change the content of the web page. So all sorts of ad-blockers are prohibited.
- The user is not allowed to perform suspicious / malicious actions. (unauthorized access, exploit errors or vulnerabilities, reduce service performance, DDoS attack, etc.
If you perform any of the above prohibited actions, your account will be cancelled and/or banned. In such cases, if deemed necessary, law enforcement may be applied.2.1 ezbit.co.in and user rights
- We reserve the right to change the offered prices at any time without prior notice. Please follow our website for up-to-date information.
- We reserve the right to change or remove any website features without prior notice.
- The user is responsible for the security of his or her account on our website.
- No responsibility is accepted if the balance is lost or damage to your account is caused by the user's self-infringed security breach (theft or hacked of his or her account, etc.).
- The use of our website is completely free. You are in no way asked for money or a substitute for money.
- Our website is designed for recreational use. Therefore, all kinds of tax, legal responsibility is entirely up to the user.
- ezbit.co.in uses 3rd party plugins to provide services such as Google Analitycs, CoinGecko and CryptoCompare. These services or the ads shown are not in our responsibility or control. ezbit.co.in does not accept responsibility for any inconvenience or problems that may arise due to any of these. However, justifiable requests from users will be evaluated.
- Our website cannot be used as a wallet account. Your balances on our website are in the user's responsibility and the user is responsible for any problems that may occur.
- ⦁ The services we provide are only for users aged 18 and over. When you start using our website you acknowledge that you are 18 or older.
- If the user requests, the account can be deleted.
- ezbit.co.in may suspend, disable, freeze, or delete your account if ezbit.co.in finds that you have violated any provision of this agreement or that your actions may damage ezbit.co.in's reputation.
- Account freezing can be done automatically by the anti fraud system. In this context, it is not possible to manually activate any account.
- Accounts that have been disabled or deleted cannot be restored. Even if your account is deleted, some information will be retained by us. You can contact us via the contact form to find out which information will be stored on us.
- Contents on ezbit.co.in’s website are provided as they are.ezbit.co.in in no way assumes any responsibility for the content, including warranties, copyrights, restrictions, and commercial rights.
- In addition, ezbit.co.in makes no statements and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, possible consequences, or reliability of the use of any content contained on or linked to the website.
ezbit.co.in suppliers shall not be liable for any damage, material loss, data loss, or interruptions caused by the use or non-use of the content on the ezbit.co.in website.
Some courts dealing with disputed matters arising from disputes, do not allow partial warranties or liability for indirect or accidental damages. But these restrictions may not apply to you.5. Accuracy of materials
Content on ezbit.co.in's website may include technical, typographic, or photographic errors. ezbit.co.in does not warrant that any material on the website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
ezbit.co.in has the right to make changes to the materials on the website at any time without notice. However, ezbit.co.in does not accept responsibility for updating the content on the website.6. Links
ezbit.co.in does not review the content of the websites it links to and is not responsible for such contents. The site on which the link is linked does not mean that it is approved by ezbit.co.in. The user is responsible for the risks that may arise from the Linked Site.7. Modifications
ezbit.co.in may revise the terms of service of the website at any time without notice. By using the ezbit.co.in website, you agree to be bound by the terms of service applicable to the period in which these terms of service are used.